Make Money Online Playing Games


Introduction

"If you have been searching for ways to make money online especially here on YouTube, then you have probably come across videos like these that's claims to make money by simply playing games. However, the question here is, are these claims true? and is it really worth it, or is it just a scam? To find out, I decided to try it myself and share my experience with you.


So, The first thing I did was search for these videos and start watching them one by one until I found a video that showed a withdrawal proof and seemed genuine. So, I went further to try it. But before downloading the app, I did some Google research to see if there were any reviews already available. and It turned out that there were both negative and positive reviews. Some  said it was a complete scam and a waste of time, while others said they were paid for playing a few games. And this left me confused.

Next, I went to Google PlayStore and found out that the app had an almost 4.0 rating, which was obviously good. Even though, these ratings cannot always be trusted, as some companies, may pay others to give them good ratings. I also scrolled down to see the users opinion, and they were almost the same. Even though the negative reviews outweighed the positive ones, I still proceeded to download the app, installed it on my phone, and started playing the different games available to see if I could reach the minimum withdrawal amount, which was $10. And every time I played a game, they offered me a chance to double my earnings by watching some ads.

I spent the whole day on the app playing different games and earned a total of $1.25, which I couldn’t even withdraw. And while watching those ads trying to double my earnings, I was presented with another game that claimed to pay instantly and way more than the current one.

So, i tried it, and in less time, I reached the minimum withdrawal amount and requested for withdrawal right away.

 But, instead of getting my earnings instantly as promised, they placed me on a waitlist with thousands of other people waiting for withdrawal. After a few hours, I checked back and found out that the numbers were increasing, and they were prolonging the withdrawal process.

Finally, I came to conclusion that this is a complete waste of time, and it won’t make you any money.